Ads Top

"You know?"

alllifeinfate e011 Last Week Tonight (4th week of October 2018)
~ Recap on All of Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

~

Okay, since I'm hosting the files myself, please go to either of these links below ...:

DIRECT LINK -

~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

Another week, another recap. Well, that is all.

I apologize for ... you know.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you again next week! Good bye and assalamualaikum! :-)




:Time stamp:
00.44 preface
03.26 adaptation
Avatar: the Last Airbender: Agni Kai11.16 CW's crossover Elseworlds17.32 Guillermo's Pinocchio33.56 Hawkeye's possible solo project, 41.16 My Hero Academia  & 52.52 Pirates of the Caribbean.
59.59 misc
intimacy coordinator  & 1.14.15 Blum Productions.
1.22.06 postface.

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.