Ads Top

as I am absorbed in reading mangas ...

lost - pay - translate
pet peeves Monday 026 & misc list 108
Let's try doing another theme of the week for my segments, with mangas replacing mosquito coil this time around. When I think about it, there is always something that would smear my experience ...:
#067: not actually all of them
With so many free manga portals out there, you only need to type the title of your choosing in the search tap and more than most you will find your desired results. Problem arises when it doesn't as you will refresh the page, retry the search or check your spelling repeatedly in futile until you give up and try another place to test your luck once again. A small fault but will still disturb you nonetheless.

#068: some money acquired
Speaking of which, when you did find the property and click the chapter you want, just when you are about to start reading, there is nothing there except the notification of it being reserved for the paying users. When you are used to have everything free, it is a tad bit disappointing to have it being unavailable to you and hidden behind a paywall! So many free sites have been taken down for copyright issues which is understandable really but it will not stop me from searching for them since I know there will always be another place to replace the void.

#069: lost in traslation
I've been focusing on the site but not the contents. I am never a picky reader and will always read anything that I can find as long as it is clear and readable. I will not sought the biggest resolutions out there but of course would prefer it over the inferior scans. Since I can't read Japanese language, I will always depend on the translation works to English. When it is seamless, I can enjoy reading the mangas smoothly without any hiccup, but when I can see there are some faults to the dialogues, it certainly disturbs my concentration and break me from my spell. The language barrier can always be too much to bear especially when they are referring to local dialects or terms that need to be explained.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.