Ads Top

♪ I’m the one in your bed ♫♬

Song of the Day 007
Anya Marina - Notice Me

alif {vocal}

Click here for my acapella cover <

Just because. It works as a  mic test as well as giving me opportunity to share my guilty pleasure. I can't sing well at all but I just want to share the feeling that I get when I sing my favourite songs. You know the feeling, right? I might give it another try later and I hope it will get better. If my cover is too much for you, here's the original to help you understand why I still have this song at the back of my mind.



Lyrics

These are the days like a long summer haze
We’re in outer space on the Dark Side of The Moon
In your room

Head to head
Toe to toe
Cracking up
We hijack your brother’s stereo:

Rubber Soul
Paul’s Boutique
Check Your Head
Public Enemy

I wish you’d do do do do do do . . .

We’re the best of friends
Yeah, you tell me everything
Like the girl you like
she don’t even know you exist (you insist)

I watch your mouth, check out your mind 
I’m so high I might be invisible

I wonder if you notice me (notice me, notice me)
Notice me (notice me, notice me)
I’m the one in your bed

Abbey Road
All Shook Down
Purple Rain
Velvet Underground

I wonder if you notice me (notice me, notice me)
Notice me (notice me, notice me)
I’m the one in your bed.

Do you even notice me me (notice me, notice me)?
Notice me (notice me, notice me)
Check your heart, check your head.

Songwriter: Anya Marina

-

P.S. I based the acapella on her singing this song acoustically on a podcast, hence the difference in length.
- - -

- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.