Ads Top

revenge, vice, travel, defend, fetch, sting, accompany and transform.

Custom POP throwback 001 #023 to #030 

I need to pick this up since I am still keep on going even today. Let's get on rolling!
#023 Spawn (Spawn) Having a rival toy company adapt his signature character to profit off of him will never be agreed upon by Todd McFarlane even if both company could come to an agreement, but I was just curious enough to see how he would look in POP form. I didn't notice it before but the almost boxy shape of the head is pretty obvious here, but at least I believe Spawn has been properly adapted here.
#024 Hugh Hefner (Playboy) I know in post of how he treated some of models but I just wanted to pay a tribute to someone that has affect the culture that much. I become much more critical on whom I will cover in the future.
#025 Cable (Deadpool 2) Here is another one whereby my ambition deluded me and letting me bit off more than I can chew. I put in too much details and still hasn't redo it yet. Here's hoping I have learn from my mistakes.
#026 Mazinger Z (マジンガーZ) Classics will never go out of style and in this case it is true. Not sure whether making the eyes like is better or not for the overall design but the mecha looks good. Don't you agree?
#027 Dog (Half-Life 2) This is my tribute to one of my favourite games of all time and while the transition doesn't change much of its appearance, I'm just happy to see it after for so long.
#028 Janet Van Dyne aka the Wasp (Ant-Man) I remembered trying to sketch it at a diner at long months ago ... adapting that concept art gives me a beautiful retro the Wasp.
#029 Misty (Pokemon) Skin had came back to haunt me but at least I adapt her signature look well here, with Togepi in tow as well
#030 Kitten Yzma (the Emperor's New Groove) Now this is perfect! I don't know why Funko hasn't adapt her yet. 
------
It is finally big enough to be made into a wallpaper! I don't know how it will look four more entries in the future ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.