Ads Top

mascot, skeptic, mermaid, mirrored, super pig, toy dog, gift ...

Custom POP throwback 001 #000 to #006 
To commemorate and document me going back through my previous works and finally numbering them properly, I will make a post every now and then to see how far I've come and how much I've improved, if any. Let's start!
#000a Rimau (29th Sea Games) It was my first attempt and I was still figuring out a working formula.
#000b Rimau (29th Sea Games) Here I was again with the same character but different utensils. It is safe to say that not using coloured pens was the right decision all along coming out of this experiment.
#001 Shadow Moon (American Gods) My first real attempt was with the main protagonist of the show of the time, using the Luke Cage POP design as the template. I was starting with the right foot forward.
#002 young Shirahoshi (One Piece) I still hasn't done the adult Shirahoshi yet but I just came across of that picture of her when she was young and I thought she would be perfect. The old Little Mermaid design was my template but I changed it up a bit to fit her younger demeanour.
#003 self (Raya #1) Self portrait was not my thing but I tried to include some of my features with the eyebrows, the pointy ears and my hair. That shoulder was a little high compared to how it is now ...
#004 Okja with prick (Okja) Another product of the time, with me still figuring out how to adapt animals properly with the proportion hasn't been done properly yet. This is however the first time I include that little shine in the eyes that I will keep using ever since that I know help in bringing 'life' to my concepts. I still haven't done that two pack, though!
#005 Slinky Dog (Toy Story) I went all over the spectrum in my early days, covering another animal-based character with a toy twist. I'm perplexed that they still haven't adapt more of Toy Story characters yet ...
#006 Iron Spider (Spider-Man: Homecoming) I made this with limited source of materials in my hands just because I saw it in the film. I still haven't gotten myself one of the official Infinity War Iron Spider yet! I just don't know where to look ...
------
There it is for today. I'm using only eight because I can't include anymore in the collage above and it looks fine with eight just like that, I will make for another eight and then I will combine it with this first one. You'll see ...
~

Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.