Ads Top

his Dakota ancestry ...

obligatory journal 058
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #38

It is still the same, with my drooping eyes ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Yes, one better than before as well! I am keeping the momentum up.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
No big problems with my legs anymore except from the usual strains of the muscles in my calves and the bottom of my feet. It's been awhile since I weight myself though. I'm not afraid but just want to wait as long as I can and see how much it will differ from my previous 80 kg result ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Last week was weird on all fronts, including my attempt to draw Funko POPs. Just over half of what I had the week before, at least I was able to cover some of my long saved subjects such as Darksiders! With my coloured pencils collection depleting more and more, it is harder to colour them out. It is just easier to sketch one out comparatively ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Strive to be better everyday ... I am pushing the same value again and again to remind myself and maybe you too.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I have no idea where I'm going with this ... well, at least there is Emma Stone and a cat, two of my favourite things!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.