Ads Top

My first week audio recap! Eighth podcast!

alllifeinfate e008 Last Week Tonight (1st week of October 2018)
~ Recap on Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

~

Okay, since I'm hosting the files myself, please go to either of these links below ...:

DIRECT LINK - & - smaller alternative -

~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast! I'm back yet again, for the third straight week!
Can you guess what the symbols above represent?

I have nothing to say today, but that darn cat kept interrupting every now and then that I had to keep on pausing until I finally finished recording.

Anyway, thank you for your patronage and I hope you will return for more.

Thank you for your time! Bye bye, good bye ... and assalamualaikum! :-)




:Time stamp:
01.12 preface,
02.05 adaptation
Lilo and StitchBarbie, Lobo, Mega Man & Monster Hunter.
1.02.34 television & movie
American Gods Season Two & Aquaman.
1.14.28 postface.


~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.