Ads Top

Some cases should have never been opened.

obligatory journal 058
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #39

Better today, just a few minutes before the clock hits twelve ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Getting better and better, with at least three times across the week. My pronunciation is getting better with less pauses this time around ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Keeping with the schedule of less jogs and more weight exercises, helping me to rest my legs and keep that knee sores a thing of the past. Keep experimenting just as I've mentioned before because it really works.


#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
One better than before. Slowly but surely, but let's see if there's anymore coincidences ... both coloured POPs have red hairs, with the above has two animal based designs and two girls with partially covered faces. Below have two with open arms while the the other side have arms close to their bodies.
#4 pray full for the whole year
I can honestly say that I managed to have almost five days full without any skipped prayers. I am trying to get better ...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Not going anywhere fast ... I need to get that Photoshop running!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.