Ads Top

as I am feeding the cats

accident-prone - duel - ghosted
pet peeves Monday 028 & misc list 115
If you're like me, you know there is complications when you cater to cats that are roaming free instead of being kept in home. I feed the cats that are roaming around the neighborhood and sometimes they stayed and become the unofficial house cats, but leaving them to the limitless possibility of the outside world present me with a number of pet peeves:
#073: chances are ...
Accidents happen and even in the confines of the small residence there are always vehicles going through the road and they could come across unsuspecting felines fizzling across the street that is coming out of blind spots or maybe even there are those who intentionally inflict those who would inflict pain, but thankfully I have not yet encounter any in the immediate vicinity of my house. I know it happens and I am never looking forward to it happening since it is only time, but I will always hope for the well-being of these animals that are at our mercy.

#074: who is the king of the jungle?
Being around cats all these years letting me know that there is an established hierarchy when these cats have been around for a period of time, as I know that there will only be one alpha male and if there is any visiting male cat, fight is inevitable. The screeching contest is the siren before the storm and I will always try to break them up but to no avail in the end. There is even fight between the female cats and even a kitten that will be on its toes around other felines that they are not familiar with. It is in their nature but I just wish they can get along when they are under my roof.

#075: kejap ada, kejap takde
This is a particular predicament that I have experienced during my time here in this neighbourhood whereby I have my previous cats just up and gone, just like that. Some are healthy adults while others are healthy kittens, that I could only assume make them perfect targets for cat thieves whether to be taken care of in other household or something even worse that I don't even want to think about. I am just praying for them to be in a better place or at least do not suffer too much without me by their side.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.