Ads Top

Ten! Ten! Ten!

alllifeinfate e010 Last Week Tonight (3rd week of October 2018)
~ Recap on Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

~

Okay, since I'm hosting the files myself, please go to either of these links below ...:

DIRECT LINK - & - smaller alternative -

~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast! I'm back yet again, for the third straight week!

Another week, another recap. Well, that is all.

Anyway, thank you for your patronage and I hope you will return for more.

Thank you for your time! Bye bye, good bye ... and assalamualaikum! :-)




:Time stamp:
13.45 obituary
Danny Leiner & James Emswiller.
35.45 trailer
Destroyer.
38.47 game
Fallout 76 (the beta is out, not the game!), NVIDIA moon landing recreation & Geoffrey's Toy Box.
51.05 the death of Jamal Kishoggi & Saudi Arabia's tie with WWE.
1.01.45 postface.

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.