Ads Top

guilty for ...

take your time ...
guilty pleasures Tuesday 020


Guilty Pleasure Traits =
+ great scent and security - too invasive for others(?) = So-so


Hm ... not knowing what to pick for this segment, I chose one that is leaning quite heavily on the guilty part of the guilty pleasures that I don't want to highlight since it is quite personal but I guess that's what this space is for anyway.


I have mentioned this before but I had not been in a serious relationship for years now and isn't actually actively looking for one currently, but it does not stop me from just looking around if I go out at all. That was my modus operandi then, looking for someone that I attracted to at shops around the town. When I did, I will try to frequent the place to see if there was any possibility of connection between us. I am always a reserved shy person and it is always hard to approach someone that I like first but I did built up my courage once or twice with admittedly mixed results, which is part and parcel of the game anyway.

Nowadays though I am not that motivated to do so and just let it naturally comes to me when I go out. Of course I miss that intimacy with a special someone but I do not want to bounce from one relationship to another anymore. That doesn't mean that I am not attracted to any girl as of this moment but I just want to see how it will unravel without my active involvement. I find pleasure in looking at other individuals that I am personally attracted to which is natural and normal for any human being but sometimes I feel guilty that if the feeling isn't mutual, I might make the other feels uncomfortable in her place of work. That's why I am not like that anymore, I shouldn't be so aggressive and let it come naturally. If it is your 'jodoh', it will materialise eventually. If not, so be it. You don't have to rush, there is always time.

This is quite a vulnerable look of my personal life but I want to share my experience in hope that you might learn something out of it. Did you though, or do you have your own ways to approach the other/same sex?

-

Chance of Hitting Mainstream =  above 90% since it is what adults do anyway ...

a case for the beetle searching for a flower:
+ Positives +
makes me happy to see someone attractive in my eyes. there is no harm in that!
? Main contention ?
the uncertainty of finding the other half ...
- Negatives -
the eventual heartbreak and the need to bounce back.
{ underlying themes }
the constant effort by human beings to find someone to live their life with ...
--

.
.
+ . ? . - .
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.