Ads Top

as I search for images ...

straight - false - host
pet peeves Monday 024 & misc list 101
Well, that podcast and imgur weekly recap were quite handful that took the whole couple of days from me. Now I am finally a bit freer, let's move on the supposed daily segments:
#064: no shortcut
Look: I understand that online business plan always revolves around traffic that when there is some loophole that will allow the internet users to get images that you host without actually visiting your site, you will do your darnedest to curb that. Google Image Search had been my dependable source when I used to be able to search for a certain image and get the desired image and resolution directly and I didn't know this bothered these sites so much that they forced Google to change their site. There will always be a Chrome extension (not sure now though since they updated the layout) that can help me to revert that change back but I am just irked that what I used to is changed to cater to the providers instead of the consumers.

#065: noas advertised
There are a number of uses for images on my blog and there are a number of stumbling blocks that I had to go through to find the intended images. I am always prioritizing the biggest resolution of the images that I can find but bigger aren't always better since there were a number of instances that the image are not properly enlarged and can only be seen its haziness when I zoomed in. Sometimes even when I find the image that fit my criteria and I concur by going to the site to get it, it won't even let me download it myself for example by not letting to right click! It is much more easier when I can download it directly rather than going through this motion that is needlessly tiring!

#066: host to blame
Sometimes I don't always download the images that I try to find but I want to use them by linking directly to where it is originated since I don't always want to keep the images that I found. When I couldn't exactly decipher the exact quality of the images, it is a 50-50 chance of it being a bust and force me to restart the search all over again. There is another instances whereby I had the image ready to be downloaded but then I found out that I am saving a link rather an image and I couldn't change it! I had to restart the search all over again as well, giving me much more work than what I am inclined to do ...
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.