Ads Top

"It's not *death* that you should fear."

Custom POPs 351 [Custom] <sketch> Wa[Darksiders: Wrath of War] {January 05th, 2010->}
Finally I adapted this one tricky fella that has been in my backburner, and with the upcoming third Darksiders game coming, the time is nigh to pay proper tribute to the first Horseman since I love playing the first (and will try to play the second until finish again).

I wasn't sure how to adapt him at first since he is the inverse of POP with enlarged body and comparatively smaller head in scale. Now after finishing the sketch after over an hour, I can say he looks quite well really with the ornate armour survive the transition but the originally large sword looks smaller here. I might make it bigger in the next stage to convey how giant it was originally. Are you familiar with the game and the character and what do you think of him?

~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.