Ads Top

my seventh podcast

alllifeinfate e007 Last Month Tonight (September 2018)

~ Recap on Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

~

Okay, since I'm hosting the files myself, please go to either of these links below ...:

- DIRECT LINK - & - smaller alternative -

~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast! I'm back yet again, better late than never!


I kept on postponing the weekly recap that I ended up just cover the whole month since it was too late anyway.

Actually, I recorded earlier yesterday's morning but unlike the first time, the sound of the laptop's fan was too constant that I couldn't anything with that recording. Then I moved into the room with the desktop with a better cooling system and I actually learned from my mistake and made a test recording and it actually as crisp as I wanted.

Turned out that the second time around I was able to give more elaborations on the topics that I made it thirty minutes longer! I guess there's always a silver lining ...


Thank you for your time! Bye bye, good bye ... and assalamualaikum! :-)



:Time stamp:
00.18 preface (it is blogspot ... I know)
01.20 week 44
Mattel film division (Barbie, Hot Wheels, Masters of the Universe, UNO),  Thundercats Netflix film with Michael Bay & Ryan Reynolds, the Predator's sex offender controversy, Henry Cavill is Geralt of Rivia for the Witcher Netflix series, Swamp Thing's physical suit & hard R rating...
18.38 week 45
Cycle, Henry Cavill is no longer Superman reportedly, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Daredevil Season Three teaser, Titans, ...
33.16 week 46
Bond 25 with Cary Joji Fukunaga, Joaquin Phoenix is Arthur for Joker origin film, Space Jam sequel/followup with LeBron James & Ryan Coogler, Telltale Games, Mary Poppins Returns trailer, Avatar the Last Airbender live action Netflix series, Marvel One Shot series with Scarlet Witch & Loki for Disney Play, ...
1.02.22 week 47
Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers & Taron Egerton as Elton John in Rocketman, Bumblebee, Creed II, X-Men Dark Phoenix trailer, ...
1.19.18 postface


~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.