Ads Top

as I am relieving myself

hold - focus - sticking around
pet peeves Monday 027 & misc list 113
Well, let's talk about bodily functions. I'm not sure if this has been touched upon before or not but if it had been, let's treat this as a refresher, shall we:
#073: had to hold
It is unfortunate that you can't exactly know the exact time your body will trigger the need to let out some bodily excess. If you are at a close proximity to a toilet and can easily access it when the time comes, that is the best situation to be in but when actually can't by being in transit or actually praying for example, there is no other option to try your best to hold it in until can find the nearest toilet.The worst possible scenario is to drop whatever you are doing and run there or worst yet soil yourself in the middle of your run.

#074: not exactly a sharpshooter
Look: every male reproductive organ is different from one person to another and the constant myth of men couldn't pee properly without spraying it all over the toilet should really fall upon each male and his member. I have always try to pee straight into the bowl and will use water to clean it up any remaining excess around it but there are times when the stream couldn't be kept straight as I wanted to. Most of the times the 'opening' was sticking to the side by being in the underwear improperly if I had to guess and this causes the aforementioned change in trajectory. Well, if you didn't know before, well now you know. Human body can be a fickle thing.

#075: not all out
Okay, here's another instance that might only happen to me. Whether it was caused by my own physiology or by my own lifestyle, there are times whereby I would think I had finished peeing but then when I was minding my own business moments later, there was a trickle coming out that I didn't notice it was there before and soil my underwear. Now I have to remind myself to take a moment after relieving myself to 'shake off' any potential of remaining excess liquid out of my body.This might be one of my personal pet peeves yet ... 
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.