Ads Top

What if she never leaves you?

obligatory journal 060
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #41

I can't seem to sleep properly these days ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Feeling great to hear the fluency in reciting coming back, despite the still unavoidable stumbling every now and then. Always looks on the bright side, people!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Same old, same old. How are you doing in this particular department?
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Four less than before if I'm not mistaken. I thought I did well considering ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
It's getting worse ... Darn!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Time just slips past me by!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.