Ads Top

Better late than never.

obligatory journal 059
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #40

Well, back to the usual I guess ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I believe it was at least the same amount of last week if not more. I am getting more confident in my reciting which is great really.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Nothing to add here since it is all the same really week to week. My body is fine now because I take care of it.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three better than before. I don't think I will be reaching over a dozen every time but it's fun to keep trying every week though. There are a couple with the hand at the side of the face above and two extending their leg below. I hope last week is diverse enough in the pop culture icons that I cover for you guys ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
The elusive perfect week is still beyond me but I should never give up.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Yeah, only one ... that Photoshop is tricky to master though!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.