Ads Top

"... that I could swim."

Getting Started 012 Young Shirahoshi of manga-turned-anime One Piece <#002>

I wanted to initially do her current adult version but then I found this particular version of her when she was six and it was perfect to be based on the Little Mermaid sculpt. I think I did a pretty decent job although my scanner sometimes highlighted some parts that I don't want such as the messy part of using colored pencils and the stark contrast between the colors. My original design looks cleaner on paper just like the second picture above. When I have locked down the proper posture and look for the adult Shirahoshi, I would post it here as well as other social media outlets. Do you like my particular take on her? What could I improve on? Let me know down below or on twit to me!
Thanks for spending your time here! Assalamualaikum and good day! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.