Ads Top

"Buzz, Buzz! My backend's going to Baton Rouge!"

Getting Started 016 Toy Story's Slinky Dog [Disney, Pixar] <#005>
If you haven't watch this classic animated franchise yet, you're missing out! It was such a delight and touching on a lot of adult and family themes that would be enjoyed by the younger and older demographic alike. I cannot do it any justice, just trust me and watch it!
Regarding the finished result, I have to say the scan didn't bring up the colour of the background well enough but I'm satisfied with the foreground itself. As always, retrospectively I think the brows could've been more similar, the eyes could've look 'happier' (the position of the eyelid), the the slink itself could've been drawn better or maybe even should've been close together and the logo could've been better executed (granted it was written or drawn without any prior sketch first). All and all, I hope I'm doing the character and franchise justice and I hope you think so too.
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.