Ads Top

"Thanks, but no thanks." !Spoiler for Homecoming!

Getting Started 018 Spider-Man's New (Unconfirmed) Infinity War Suit [Marvel x Sony] <#006>
Man, I knew these design would be particularly hard to colour especially that emblem! I try to keep to my proven measurement for the Funko Pop design hence a limited room for me to draw the signature torso design which made the colouring phase that much harder.
 The end product wasn't as bad as I predicted it to be but it's not that great either. What do you think?
I would try again when there's an official image release of Peter Parker's new Avengers suit, I can at least guarantee you that!
Oh, the leg portion of the suit is purely speculation from my part since I have no idea how they look.
This concept art by Wisnu Tan is a better representation of the suit and I can just hope to be that good in drawing in the future. Maybe with better utensils and a lot of practice, I could maybe do just that!
Okay, I'll ask here as I did earlier on reddit: please sent me your feedback on what I could try on next. Here's a number of choices from my own recent experience: Guardians of the Galaxy: the Telltale Series game, Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War or Castlevania Netflix series! Oh, Daenerys' new outfit in the first episode of Game of Thrones Seven Seven looked stellar as well!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.