Ads Top

Not the best representation...

Getting Started 013 Self Portrayal, 'Hari Raya' Edition <#003>
If you've seen my previous post, I'm basing my clothes on that wardrobe: the casual version of a traditional Malayan Raya clothes with only the top while the bottom was a white jeans (yeah, I know ... but it was discounted from uniqlo!) and a brown Nike sneakers. Yeah, again my scanner found a unique way to represent my drawing above but see below for the original ... oh, I mistook the length of the right leg and only noticed once I was done because I tilted it to let my left hand colored it as well as I can hence the mistake. I will make another version with me fully in my traditional garb with the sampin and songkok in the future and let's hope it's better than today!

Anyway, thank you for time and Happy Eid Fitr to all Muslim all around the world! Assalamualaikum! :-D

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.