Ads Top

"Would you please leave my testicles alone?!"

Custom POPs 039 [Custom] <final> Trevor Belmont [Netflix's Castlevania] {2017->} <#084>

It's too tempting not using his first introductory scene as the first version of him since it's perfect to see where he comes from at the start of the series and where he ends up at the end of the mini series.
 This could be an exclusive limited edition with him in his coat just looking angry as the basic version.
I might do the Dracula next from the series but I'm glad I give this beautifully gory adaptation its due, its proper tribute from me. Have you watch it yet? Season Two is coming soon, with double the episodes! ;-)
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.