Ads Top

real heroes do not equal great actors

obligatory journal 026
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #15

How about that? This one is quite a controversial one ... One hint: that was the result of the decision of the director for the sake of authenticity.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
It's getting worse ... I need some more motivation to do so when there is nobody in the house other than me.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I did went out for Infinity War although the exercise has been dwindling over time. With that being said, I was actually surprised and glad to see my weight went down two kilograms to 78! I had eaten less last week than my usual daily diet so that might play a big part in that. Knowing that it can go down since it stayed 80 for so long before, it makes me want to have more regular exercise just because. You can find motivation from anywhere!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I took a hiatus on Pokemon and Digimon last week ... but it didn't help at all, having much more sketches than fully coloured ones! Maybe this week will be better ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
I did had Subuh prayers for a couple of times in its native time! It's getting better as I again had a full week without any prayer left behind ...   
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
2 is finished and ready for the second chapter ... the rest should follow suit, hopefully!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.