Ads Top

"Friends don't lie."

obligatory journal 024
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #11

I made mistakes a lot on this blog but there isn't anyone here to correct me ... I had to be more careful in the future since I don't anyone to rely upon.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Small tangent on the Al-Quran itself: every Muslim have their own Al-Quran (if not, they should) and there are thousand of versions available out there while mine in particular have comparatively small fonts, making me search for the ideal reading distance while not putting much pressure on my back. With that being said, my daily (yes, daily!) recital has been smooth so far and I began to increase the pages again to three to make up for that week of affliction I suffered before. I hope you guys are as motivated as I am to recite the Holy Book. If not, let me know, wouldn't you?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
It's not a daily routine since it won't do me any good in the end but I try to keep it up at least every other day and it worked so far. I will reiterate again that everyone how different body physiology and in turns each workout routine would and should differ to cater to that. A universal approach that would do good to everybody is by having a resting period between the exercises, at least a day of rest to let your body to recover from all those muscle-tearing. Yes, that's why it always hurts. With that being said, I still couldn't fill that squat and sit-up quota ... maybe the second time around would be better!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I'm loving the slow but steady progression that I made in POP department. Not all of them are perfect but that's life! Almost six designs per week from sketch to final!
#4 pray full for the whole year
My body clock started to revert back and I still missed that Subuh prayers but I will always strive to do better so I have a clear goal in mind to achieve. You should to for your own religion! Or just be a better human overall!
#5 giving back to the community
Same, same ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Man, I'm overlooking this segment, am I?

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.