Ads Top

an audible company worth the thousand minutes

podcast
guilty pleasures Tuesday 002 & misc list 016
Guilty Pleasure Traits =
+ Companion + Mass Appeal - Size - Storage + Current + Usage Durability = Overwhelmingly Positive

As always, I am again trying to get back on track or rather get them going by forgetting some of the segments that I have made over the months and here is another segment that I want to revive and put on the schedule. After being so non-punctual lately, I am doubling down and won't move forward with others if I do not follow the sequence correctly ... this won't come back and haunt me, right?

With that being said, I want to highlight another guilty pleasure of mine, which is to listen to a variety of podcasts from all across the genres and demography no matter the time and no matter the occasion. Since the medium has been going strong for years now and keep on evolving by covering much more subjects and cater to much more niche interests. Just like audiobook (that would be covered later) with a more laidback approach (although it depends on each podcast's style really), having these constant and entertaining conversations (to me at least since the ones I chose cover things that I have interest in ... since they are literally thousands out there, I can guarantee that you can find at least one that pique your interest if you take the time to look through them) in my ears that would keep me company while I'm in transit, drawing, working on the blog or just browsing through the internet. It is the most accessible form of entertainment that I can have in my disposal and most entertaining as it will keep my auditory sense company while my other senses, touch and visual, are being occupied. If you are still skeptical, I will keep on recommending you podcast one after another until there is one that tickle your fancy!

Chance of Hitting Mainstream 
over 80% since more mainstream celebrities are jumping aboard and it is casting net that becomes wider and wider.

a case for my obsession of auditory entertainment of limitless possibilities:
+ Highlights +
Such diverse topics being covered that cater to almost all demography level.
? Main contention ?
I've been resting on my laurels now so to speak when I have found sufficient amount of podcasts that could keep me company and entertained that I do not have the urge to keep exploring other new ones out there ... maybe that should change, right? You'll never know what's out there if you do not the effort to look for them.
- Lowlights -
Having a smaller smartphone, I've been struggling to choose which one to accompany me when I go to the city but thankfully it is at most weekly, depending to the movie that comes out each Thursday. 
{ underlying themes }
After listening to podcasts for years now, I think I can judge people better by the tone of their voice alone since that's the only way I could differentiate between the podcaster since I do not know how they look in real life.
-
Here is my first batch of recommendation for podcasts that I keep on going back to almost daily:

+ As noted in the post above, they always have honest, entertaining conversation no matter how controversial. ? Since they are vocal of their own personal views, it would definitely ruffle some feathers!
- The ruffling could be too much for some, especially if they do not agree with their opinions. Then find one that you can agree on!

+ Having the opportunity to listen to standups by different type of comics when you can't go yourself. ? Since comedy is universal and it is different for each people, bare in mind that what you found funny could not be the same for others! - Free speech is exclusive to them in the States so don't frowned upon them if they are being honest of the current affairs going on there.

+ Covering everything and anything in between the Marvel Cinematic Universe with concise and in-depth reviews and opinions. ? Again, your experience may vary since everyone's opinion could differ from yours! - The same one as before, don't criticize them for having different opinions to yours.
--
I will follow this up with the second batch with a longer list ... the same can be said for my previous entry, wallpapers!
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.