Ads Top

"Am I in the right place? Or time?"

Custom POPs 034 [Custom] <final> Carol Danvers @ Captain Marvel
[Avengers: Infinity War(?) @ Captain Marvel] {2018 @ 2019} <#080>
 Hm ... I didn't really highlight the details right but I hope it looks right to you guys!








Okay, the rumour is that the scene where she is holding that paper is shot before the official production of Captain Marvel solo movie, making us assume that it is shot for a post-credit scene for Avengers: Infinity War. These different shots sans the newspaper are actually taken from the official on-location photography while the suit still remains the same.  It's lime green because of its Kree origin, okay?
I feel like I couldn't live up to the initial sketch though ... what do you guys think?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.