Ads Top

while I'm silently waiting ...

out of space - glitchy - BSoD
pet peeves Monday 008 & misc list 013
As I thought of topic to cover for this segment, that's when my own aged laptop started to be cranky for me. For your information, I have a Compaq Presario CQ20 from my university days that I keep using for years until now and since it starts to slow down (because it starts to fill up with all the wallpapers and images) which is why my mother handed me her own laptop that is identical albeit understandably faster which has been my current de facto device to surf the internet. Now even the secondary laptop starts to act up just like the first one ...:

#025: running out of space ...
 Mostly since that bars of total space free left in My Computer have always been in the red for years now, they would start to slow down randomly no matter the time but mostly after a few hours of usage. I know I should have been much more aware of how I use the available spaces on both computers but it appears like an insurmountable task to chip away on the images in the first and shows and movies in the second. I'm sure you can relate: saving them up to watch or use later but it keeps piling up until they become mountains, right?

#026: malfunctioning monstrosity
I experienced these couple of malfunctions on both devices that were really frustrating at the time but when I know what to do now, they just became a hassle. First, since I always use the WiFi function to get onto the internet, the handy touchable button became such an eyesore when it won't change from orange to blue colour i.e. from being turned off to on! I always thougt there was something wrong with the button and kept bashing it before but now I know I just have to reset the laptop to factory setting through the menu at the opening. This second iffy was just the built-in speaker of my original laptop that wouldn't function randomly but that hasn't recur for a while thankfully.

#027: dead
The blue screen of death. Yup, It happened sometimes. Just need to be careful of how much memory I used at a certain time.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.