Ads Top

the five o'clock shadow hero we deserve.

Custom POPs 032 [Custom] <final> Tyler Hoechlin as Superman [Supergirl] {2015->} <#078>

 I couldn't get the colour of the blue darker but it looks perfect, just like the original's colour scheme.
 I know I had to translate his face really well to ensure people know which Superman this is ... I think I did well, don't you think so? The suit could've look darker but the details look good translated over.
Tyler Hoechlin is perfect as Superman and in turns Clark Kent in the Supergirl show ... I don't mind if he gets his own spin-off show out of this really! After Krypton finally premiering, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility! Wait a minute ... Supergirl herself should get a new updated Pop of her own. I will come to the rescue!
 ~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.