Ads Top

"He doesn't make me cry."

obligatory journal 024
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #12

I'm trying to find a pop culture-appropriate quote that have significance with the number twelve ... I think I get it finally but I want to know whether you guys get which property I'm referring for the last entry. ;-)
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I am still not proud of my own tone when reciting the Holy Book, couldn't even come close to those professional reciters that I keep hearing on the television, but I know I shouldn't focus on making it sound nicer but rather keep my intention of reading it in the first place pure. The intention is the only thing that matters, right? Between me and Him ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Slowing down last week with at least four days of productive sweating with a rest period between them. I still couldn't adhere to that challenge though ... I will keep on trying now for the the third week straight!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Slowing down a bit after that huge Captain Marvel endeavour as I had expected, but there are still quite a number out there last week. I know that this is a schedule that I could adhere to so let's see how long I can keep this up!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Almost another perfect week but I had to give replacing the missed prayers a go after this since it would not stop mounting up until I do something about it. It could be hundreds or even thousands but you have to start somewhere! 
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
This shall not continue on anymore ...!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.