Ads Top

I can't find any ...

obligatory journal 026
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #14

No, I really don't ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did increase the pace if only just for a day or two ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I had the same schedule last week sans the going out, I'm saving that for this week and you should know already if you've visited this blog regularly. I'm in good shape and I can't do the small steps for jogging anymore, had to have longer strides in order to not put too much pressure my knees and have my knee injury to recur again!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I'll try to colour them as fast as I can ... but seven works for seven days ain't bad at all!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I have my body clock to be better these last few days, making me wake up earlier and earlier by the day. I hope it would go back as far as before seven so that I can finally pray Subuh in its native time! I didn't left any prayer last week which is an improvement ...   
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
That was definitely out of my comfort zone and you can see it clearly ... it will get better I hope!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.