Ads Top

"A lot of you cared, just not enough."

obligatory journal 025
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #13

I don't have much to say ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Admittedly I slowed down dramatically last week but do intend to pick it back up and pick up the paces again ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Rather than the usual jog and weight exercises, I was a bit more active in going out and walking everywhere, working my legs almost every day ... it's nice to add a little variety to your usual workout routine, not letting your body falls into a sense of monotonous progress!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I will keep the enlarged version to a minimum since it definitely sabotaged my last week's schedule. I hope it gets better!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Oh, yesterday was such a horrid day to end the week. Even though I did miss the most last week compared to the previous weeks, I'm not giving excuses and I should own up to my mistakes, which I would encourage you all to do the same!  
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I guess another week then ...

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.