Ads Top

while I'm hopeful for inspiration ...

please - overabundant - erase
pet peeves Monday 009 & misc list 017
I was still struggling to find any part of my life that could be covered for this particular segment and then it hit me: the endless search for inspiration! Isn't that fitting ... let's go then:

#028: the spark that never comes
Let's just start with the most obvious one here; when you have a segment to fill with the time ticking by but when you are just aren't hit by that strike of inspiration when you need it the most, you have to take a step back and take a deep breath to not be too hung up on that. I always blame myself for not being able to deliver for the previous blog visitors and disappoint those who somehow take a liking and frequent my place of inspiration ... but I know now I shouldn't give myself too much of a hard time since it would not do me any good, right? 

#029: too many things, too little time
Sometimes there are times that I would have a lot of subjects to cover but since I want to be as diverse as I could, I always spread myself too thin and too far. There would be a lot in the backburner that I have to accept that I would never get to in the foreseeable future (or at all) since they would take too long or would not fit into the current schedule at all ... but since my post counts are dwindling by the weeks, I thinks rules are meant to be broken, right?

#030: under pressure & premature erase
When they do hit you after all, it is always my full intention to properly put my thoughts into coherent words and sentences (which can be quite a weakness in my part when it's bringing me down by causing me time) and I want to give the viewers the best that I could in my own way. It would take me minutes and even hours to write the posts depending on the subject matter and the length, trying to find a workable set of ideas that I deem represent my viewpoint well but then ... when the laptop or smartphone turns off just out of nowhere and I lost the progress I made or even lost the whole thing that I do not save! Gosh darn it! Now I have to write it all over again!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.