Ads Top

"When I told you Dog liked to play fetch, I didn't tell you who'd be fetching, did I?"

Getting Started 046 [Custom] <final> Dog [Half-Life 2] {November 16th, 2004} <#027>
It wasn't the design that made the character, it was how it was animated in the game, being given quite a personality with its movements and sound effects. I hope I give it a proper tribute here as I try to capture his looks here. What do you think?
I would gradually move on to Alyx and then Gordon Freeman himself in due time, hopefully before the Funko POP company itself make their own version following up their recent Portal and Team Fortress 2 sets.
Nevertheless, my hope for the followup is still burning even if it is flickering ever so slowly ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.