Ads Top

the best and worst of myself

obligatory journal 027
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #16

She is getting better now, recovering from a fever she caught two week ago. It's not relating to the dialysis since it happened the week she was supposed to go for another treatment.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
It's getting worse. I hope my recital this week won't go downhill ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I had only two days of exercises since I sent my only sports shoes to the cobbler to have the tapak replaced and day after day I would always forgot to get them. I should make up for them this week and go full force!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
That last day spurt certainly help in adding to my weekly works. I really need to list them down when I reach #100 ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Another fruitful week but I had a really hard time to do Ishak prayer since I kept postponing it until I was too sleepy to do it. My body clock also needs to be tuned again, so I should be aware of them this week.   
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Getting back on the horse for one while two is taking a hiatus. Three should make a comeback this week, I promise!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.