Ads Top

"I never asked for this."

POP's wish list 015 Deus Ex {EIDOS} [February 21st, 2005]
Another beloved FPS IP that I adore is Deus Ex and even though I miss the original window for the first and the second, the modern reboot/sequel Human Revolution indoctrinated myself into this unique sci-fi noir cyberpunk universe, full with political intrigue and crime thriller and how the main character Adam Jensen carry himself with his cybernetic implants and around others. Mankind Divided is just a thrilling continuation of that! The fully realised world keeps me coming back for more ...

> Traits: Stylish, sleek and technologically advanced designs of the characters from the first iteration until the most current, the embodiment of the concept in its entirety! 
The supporting characters could even rival him in the fashion category. A decent wave incoming!
> Viability: above 70% since Eidos is under the umbrella of Square-Enix and with their properties being adapted steadily over the months, it's only time before Deus Ex gets its due. I could only hope!
The popularity might be dwindling a bit after the most recent iteration last year but I believe it would still be in the pop culture conversation for years to come. They could make another followup!
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.