Ads Top

"It's time to pay for your sins."

Custom POPs 079 [Custom] <final> Robbie Reyes @ Ghost Rider
[Agents of SHIELD] {2013->?} <#103>
Ah, I love how he turns out in the end! The skull needs to perfect and I think it indeed is!
 I didn't include the chain since him turning into Ghost Rider is enough as it is. 


Its adaptation on the show couldn't have been any better and I hope he'll return in the future ...

.Him holding the chains could be an exclusive while the glowing red chains complete with accompanying fire definitely should be a Glow in the Dark chase! That skull would look wonderful aflame! I can't wait for Funko to adapt him, complete with his trademark car!

~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.