Ads Top

the first five days

obligatory journal 034
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #18

This is going to be a testy month.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Hm ... did I? Nope. For Ramadhan though, I know I should do better.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
With the fasting month approaching, I want to kick it into another gear since I can still exercise without eating or drinking anything ... I jogged, lifting weights and body exercise with a day of downtime. I know my weight would never go down past 78 kg but I think I could lose some excess fat and build up my muscles. Let's see how far I could go with this!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I had actually nine works last week and I'm glad that I actually could keep on adding up to the tally. I hope you guys do enjoy watching me keeping this up every week!
#4 pray full for the whole year
With the fasting finally starting, I know that it would keep my Isyak conundrum taken care of right away. I still miss a couple though which I should make up for this month-long religious experience. 
#5 giving back to the community
I know I can still donate blood even during fasting ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I felt so bad that I didn't keep the promise that I made a followup right away! Please do keep watching.

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.