Ads Top

sweat it out!

podcast
guilty pleasures Tuesday 004 & misc list 030
Guilty Pleasure Traits =
+ healthy + mass appeal - body stress + muscle-building + timeless + flexibility = Overwhelmingly Positive

Already being a broken record, this particular segment is one of the hardest to fill in when I do not have the inspiration and inclination to fill in especially in the recent weeks since that brilliant streak a couple of week ago was in the fading memories already. With that being said, there is a guilty pleasure that I could focus in this entry and that was actually exercise! Even though I have been slowing down recently but as I've mentioned before, there was a time when I would went out to jog almost every day every before sunset without fail around the neighbourhood. Looking back, I can see why I was hooked on it although it wasn't something to be embarrassed about ultimately.

I did alternated between jogging and lifting weights but in the end I was just looking for ways to sweat as much as possible and made that evening wash worth it. Don't tell me that having a cold bath after sweating profusely is not satisfying! Aside from trying to keep myself fit (this stomach fat won't go anywhere as hard as I tried), it just gives me a valid reason to go out of the house for once and enjoy the scenery while doing something healthy for once. Being an introverted person and would prefer to stay indoor as long as I could, these constant roaming around actually helped me in coming out of my shells a little more and interacted with my surrounding neighbours with a simple nod and a smile. A little positivity would not hurt anyone! It was unfortunate that my improper exercise footwear would affected my body negatively with a strain at bottom of my left foot and a strained right knee but this is where the weight-lifting and body exercise come in as an adequate alternative. I've been wanting to do that wall-climbing but couldn't find any around here. Could any of you recommend me a place inside of Selangor?

Chance of Hitting Mainstream 
100% since it's a healthy action that anyone can do to keep their body healthy.

a case for my sweaty inclination:
+ Highlights +
Healthy hobby in helping my ginjal to get rid of unneeded fluids and get the blood flowing, burning the fat in the mean time.
? Main contention ?
Trying to keep diversifying the rep since I always use the same route by going the opposite way of going further or shorter to not let my body hit a plateau and would not have any progress.
- Lowlights -
Needs a proper clothes to ensure safety. I learned it the hard way. 
{ underlying themes }
A little insecure of my stomach though but quite happy with how well-built my body is.
-

Here are three main actions that I would revert to to sweat myself out:

#01: jog
+ endurance-building with scenery to take in. ? you're essentially just going from one place to another. I entertain myself with songs. I hope you find your own way! - risk of injury especially if jogging alongside the roads, with unevenness and vehicles to look out for!

#02: weight
+ strength-building with specific muscles to work on. ? limited equipment equals limited varieties. - limited equipment equals limited varieties!

#03: body
+ fully using the body and its weight to work on the body and fat, anytime anywhere. ? needs proper knowledge to remember and used the countless ways and positions to work out the body. - you are limited by tour own body!
--
I will follow this up with the second batch with a longer list ... the same can be said for my previous entry, wallpapers!
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.