Ads Top

a big challenge awaits ...

obligatory journal 034
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #17

The election was over and Malaysia is facing a big change. I am now much more worried of the upcoming Ramadhan, our fasting month, and how it would affect my daily life.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did it once! It's better than nothing ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Another two days only! Darn it! With Ramadhan coming up, this would help me to catch up with the missing days ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
It wasn't half bad at all comparatively. An extra one! Another week without Digimon and Pokemon, let's see how the week would turn out with them back again in it ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
I missed one that I haven't yet replace but I know of it and would tally it up with the rest of them, as I will hold myself responsible and will keep it at the back of my head to be replaced in the future. I hope you do too.   
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I broke the promise! Well, we'll see how this week will turns out ...

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.