Ads Top

ready, set, draw!

Game Review 017
quick draw
GOOGLE
[August 31st, 2017]
Level of Execution =
over 80% with the level of accessibility and broad subject it covers 
-

a case for the challenge to doodle:
I came across this 'interactive multiplayer game' when I did that Inside Out entry and since I learned that it is done by Google to compile user made sketches based on everyday items, I can't wait to take part! Despite my overconfidence with my drawing skills, I was perplexed by half of the six items presented to me, caused by the unfamiliarity to them as well as the time constraint that forced me to hastily drew anything that came to mine. For examples, peas were drawn incorrectly (elongated instead of rounds) while the sink was not the typical rectangular ones (I drew one with the 'leg'). I'm sure this is done to help their artificial intelligence to recognize shapes as real life items which would come in handy to them in the future but I can't deny that there is a certain charm in expecting what items would come out next and how I would react to them and what I could come up under ten seconds. I would suggest you to give it a try to see how well you can cope with the challenge and then see what others have come out with ... and be devastated at your own skills comparatively.

+ Positive +
An interesting game to see how well you can recognize an item and its main shape and then having to rely upon your own drawing skill to bring that to life or rather to manifest it in the computer.
? Main contention ?
Different places have different shapes for a certain item, providing another layer of difficulty.
- Negative -
It is just a sketching game essentially.

(Google, Genre - Doodle, Mankind)

-x-

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.