Ads Top

"It's good to be back."

Custom POPs 072 [Custom] <final> Valkyrie (with battle armour) [Thor: Ragnarok] {2017}
  This is such a beautiful combat armour for Valkyrie and I hope I did her justice!

I'm not sure about the hair, but I think it looks good. I want to do it like she is walking forward, with motion on the cape and the hair but maybe that should be an Exclusive or even a Chase since that would be a whole new sculpt.
 
With that being said, I love how confident she gains back after putting it on. When is it coming out?!
They could've release a Chase for Thor in his 'God of Thunder' mode on this Rainbow Bridge. Wouldn't that look beautiful beside her?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.