Ads Top

a dozen in ...

obligatory journal 036
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #19

I've been getting in the groove lately, having the constant reminder of the gastric gas in my stomach as part of my day now ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did I think, once ... not as bad as before but definitely one of my worse, especially during this holy month ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Keeping to the same routine of jogging, weight-lifting and body exercises with a couple of days of rest, it was unfortunate it was cut short with the constant evening downpour last weekend. I have to start again this week!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Such a wobbly week last week but I managed to churned out some of the arts to buffer the blog ... one short but I am challenging myself to make up for it, and then some!
#4 pray full for the whole year
It was one best and one of the worst with all the sunat prayers and all the prayers that I totally missed ... I guessed it's been embedded into my nature, huh? That's what this month is for, a time to repent and be a better Muslim coming out of Ramadhan and into Syawal. 
#5 giving back to the community
Wasn't able to donate yet but I did donated a bit more since the frequency of me going to the surau has exponentially increased ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
As I've mentioned before, I was driving slowly in the first gear but it's time to shift into two. Buckle up!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.