Ads Top

invader, protector, hitman, visitor, mercenary, kid, protector and time traveler.

Custom POP throwback 004 #039 to #046
This is just going to be the cherry on top for today. Keeping it going!
#039 Irken Invader Zim (Invader Zim) I'm not sure whether or not I got the down pat but I love how it turns out in the end, especially with the appropriate shading around the design. He should never close his mouth ... Oh, this is my first time intentionally make the shadows although I make the shape like that.
-
#040 Peter Parker as Spider-Man (PS4's Spider-Man) It's a great design that I wanted to adapt it as soon as I can. They never do muscly bodies, do they? It's my first time shading the red colours like that ... 
--
#041 Anton Chigurh (NCountry for Old Men) I know if using the official Funko template the face will look too plain hence my decision to use Javier Bardem's facial features. The hair and the denim wear are the signature look and the weapon of choice is the dead giveaway, if you watch the film. You have already, right? Right? 
---
#042 Paddington (Paddington) Since it is such a prominent figure across the pond, I think this should've been adapted already especially after the second film. With that being said, I love the design of the trench coat and I love how he turns out compared to the movie counterpart. Flocked is a must, and even maybe marmalade scent! 
----
#043 Deathstroke (Justice League) I still wish Joe Manganiello to have a chance to fully play as the infamous assassin. I increased the size to include the details of the suit and letting me drawn proper beards and hair.
-----
#044 Timmy Turner (the Fairly Oddparents) The pose is a bit too simplistic but I think he turns out fine here. 
------
#045 Dave Lizewski @ Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass) I think he looks good here as the design of the suit really pops here on top of the green background. I really should have adapted Hit Girl already ... 
-------
#038 MaxineCaulfield (Life is Strange) I was a bit worried with the hair and her face characteristics but both turn out well enough that I think you can tell it is her right away. With her choiced wardrobe paired with the classic camera and that memorable stance, I think I payed proper tribute here to one of my beloved games ever. 
------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Female: IIII IIII II, ?/Animal: IIII IIII III | Anime: IIII II, Comic: IIII IIIIGame: IIII IIII  , Manga: IIII I, MovieIIII IIII IIII IIIIMisc: IIII I, TV: IIII II.

Movies are leading the pack here ... mangas I don't think fare better even now.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.