Ads Top

as I drink my air bungkus ikat tepi ...

diabetic - ice - vessel
pet peeves Monday 030 & misc list 136
Hm ... I was thinking of what to cover for this segment and when my craving set in, then voila:
#073: unnecessary amount of ice
When you buy iced drinks from any eatery here, you will get the now typical method of plastic container with ridiculous amount of ice in it, dwarfing the initial amount of the original drinks. The nisbah has always been unfair to the consumers that we just have to accept it and it doesn't mean that I can't hate that fact. When I ask for less ice, the dirty looks I sometime get is just not worth it in the end ...

#074: thickness to overcome
Oh, speaking of which, they justify putting in the amount of liquid we deserve by making it so sweet and thick that you have to wait for the ices to melt to offset them. I don't really mind the wait though but even the notion that I have to wait just irks me for some reason.

#075: bound in momentary vessel
If you do not drink it at the place right away, you will ask to bungkus or tapau or put it in the aforementioned plastic container. The plastic string that holds the drinks in is your lifeline when moving it to your destination. If it fails, the plastic bag is your last gasp way to save it by pouring it carefully into your glass. This is just part and parcel of the process here but since I have experience a number of loss drinks before, it just makes me be more on my toes every time now.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.