Ads Top

Catch the killer. Expose the truth.

obligatory journal 062
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #44

I need to stop sleeping this late ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Keeping it going, even with smaller amount last week. Need to keep my reciting fluency in check!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Slowing down a bit just to let my body rest naturally, don't want to exert myself too much right after that high fever ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Well, five more than before, which is nice.
#4 pray full for the whole year
Starting to get that Isyak prayers done on time for once. I have to admit it feels good ...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I sneak in extra two just under the wire.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.