Ads Top

with all the potential and the saddest of executions ...

obligatory journal 061
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #43

Finally fix my bed that I haven't sleep in for weeks now ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Regress a little bit but I hope I can make it up this week. Especially after a bit of regression on my health!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I know this to be true for so long now and it is proven again that no matter how much you have done consistently in your daily life, you can still catch a fever. The lesson of the week is to appreciate the moment that you are well and healthy, okay? I can attest that you will long for it during the high fever that feels like it go on forerer ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Two less than before. That's an improvement, to look at it positively, considering how I ended the week ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
There was a test thrown at me that I accepted too quickly to take advantage of. I should learn from my mistake and try to be a better man.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
No excuses, sometimes it just slips from your thoughts.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.