Ads Top

"Would you hold still, please, sir?"

Getting Started 065 [Custom] <final> Anton Chigurh [No Country for Old Men{2007} <#041>
Well, I kept the squint and I think he is better for it. What do you think? I never do get any reply from you guys, the visitor, but I think someday someone will ... until then, I'll keep on waiting.
The proportion is the one thing I struggled with before, or rather the alignment of the lower half to the top since that big jacket screwed with my perception of it. Thankfully, I sorted it out!
Maybe the focus was too much on the character rather than the unique killing method. Do you agree?

Nevertheless, keep on smiling and have a good day!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.