Ads Top

a welcome companion in a time of recovery

alllifeinfate e012 Last Week Tonight (transitional week October-November 2018)
~ Recap on All of Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

~

Okay, since I'm hosting the files myself, please go to either of these links below ...:

DIRECT LINK -
(57.8 MB)
~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

Another week, another recap.

Nothing eventful for this edition, aside from my sudden health downturn which affected my voice. I hope you all understand and will take it into consideration when listening to it.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you again next week! Good bye and assalamualaikum! :-)




:Time stamp:
00.45 preface
02.16 obituary
Mario Segale, real life namesake of Super Mario, dies at 84.
09.09 adaptation
Call of Duty12.54 Showtime's Halo18.38 Flash Gordon25.15 Watership Down.
30.18 followup
Bad Boys 333.54 Hailee Steinfeld's Bumblebee single, Back to Life.
54.56 misc
WWF Living Planet Report 2018
1.00.56 postface.

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.