Ads Top

♬ Crazy ... ♪♫

Song of the Day 008
doddie & Tessa Violet - Crazy

alif {vocal}

Click here for my acapella cover <

Just because. It works as a  mic test as well as giving me opportunity to share my guilty pleasure. I can't sing well at all but I just want to share the feeling that I get when I sing my favourite songs. You know the feeling, right? I might give it another try later and I hope it will get better. If my cover is too much for you, here's the original to help you understand why I still have this song at the back of my mind, or still in my active playlist.


Oh, I cover a cover. I didn't know that beforehand. Neat!

Lyrics

crazy, I'm crazy
for feeling so lonely
I'm crazy, crazy
for feeling so blue
I knew, you'd
love me as long as you
wanted
then someday, you'd
leave me for somebody new

worry,
why do I let myself worry?
wonderin',
what in the world did i do?

crazy, for thinkin' that
my love could hold you
I'm crazy,
for tryin' and
crazy,
for cryin and
I'm crazy for loving you
crazy, for thinkin' that
my love could hold you
I'm crazy,
for tryin' and
crazy,
for cryin' and
I'm crazy for loving you ...

Songwriter: Patsy Cline

-

P.S. I love the throwback aesthetic they went with the video as well as the song ... I wish I can do that!
- - -

- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.