Ads Top

"Your life is still yours to live."

Getting Started 077 [Custom] <final> Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange{January 25th, 2015} <#046>
That hair cost me a lot of time to make, but I know it is a worthwhile endeavour since I want to prepare a proper tribute to the main protagonist to one of my favourite games of all time ... what do you think? I hope I'm doing her justice.
That pose is synonymous with her as that is how she uses her time-bending abilities ... a couple of oversight were the lack of the equally important blue butterfly and her earphones! Maybe that's another version down the line then.
 I need to get the hair done perfectly while that blue eyes complete her looks, accompanying that freckles on her face. That important camera will get a second chance at life, I promise you! Now, Chloe should be next ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.